Alec Hunter Academy provides many different activities and clubs during lunch and after school. Please read the list below to find out what clubs and activities we offer on each day.
Computers are available for use from 8am in A2. The library is open from 3.20pm to 4.00pm every day to enable students to complete private study.
- Y7 & Y8 KS3 Keyboard Skills (G3)
- Netball (Netball Courts)
- Rugby (Field)
- Modern Harmony (School Choir). All welcome (G3). Compulsory for Year 9 & Year 10 Music students and Year 11 vocalists.
- Girls Futsal (Sports Hall)
- Guitar Group, all years (G3)
- Handball (Sports Hall)
- Football (Field)
- Year 7, Year 8, Year 9 and Year 10 Drama Club (G2)
- GCSE Music Twilight Composition (Pre book with Mrs Davies) (G3)
- Year 7 and Year 8 Drama Club (G2)
- Hockey (Tennis Courts)
- School Band (invite only) (G3)
- Trampolining (Gym)
- GCSE Music Twilight - Composition (Pre book with Mrs Davies) (G3)