- Miss Woolnough - Head Of Curriculum Area
- Miss Depper - Lead Teacher (History)
- Miss Marriot - Lead Teacher (RPE/LfL)
- Miss McLean - Lead Teacher (Geography)
- Mr Birley
- Mr Fox
- Mr Gilbert
- Mrs Hewes
- Miss McEvoy
- Mr Moreno
To provide students with an understanding of today's world and the physical, environmental and economic issues involved and encourage students to be aware of their surroundings and the importance of them.
To develop students understanding of the many different Belief Systems and to develop the skills needed to respond to moral and ethical questions posed in today's changing world.
To provide students with the knowledge, skills and understanding to play an effective role in society at local, national and International levels and to help them to become informed, thoughtful and responsible citizens who are aware of their duties and rights.
To encourages students to play a helpful part in the life of their schools, neighbourhoods and communities and the wider world.
- GCSE Geography
- GCSE History
- GCSE Religious Education - Philosophy and Ethics
- GCSE Citizenship (Short Course)
- AS Level Citizenship